1. What Personal Data will be subject to processing by XD as a customer?
During the process of contact and establishment of a business relationship with you as a Client, XD will collect the following data:
- Contact data: telephone number, e-mail, and position.
- Identification data: Name and company name of the legal entity; in case of an individual, its name and surname; address with its respective proof of address, nationality, and documents proving its incorporation, power of attorney, and identification of its legal representative.
- Invoicing information: its Tax Status Certificate, bank account, and Federal Taxpayers’ Registry.
Sensitive Personal Data.
2. What Personal Data will be subject to treatment by XD as a candidate during a possible recruitment process?
During a possible recruitment process as a candidate to work in any XD vacancy, the following information will be collected:
- Contact and identification data: names and surnames, personal address, telephone number, e-mail, nationality, and, if applicable, immigration status with the documents that accredit it, passport, citizenship, and photographs.
- Professional and academic data: information about the contents of the shared curriculum vitae, such as education and qualifications; previous employment records, such as payroll data, salary, bonuses, benefits, performance evaluations, and letters of recommendation (if applicable).
- Financial and compensation data: Proof of Tax Status, Federal Taxpayer Registry, and information for payroll and other benefits (if recruited).
Sensitive Personal Data.
3. Purposes of the treatment of your Personal Data.
XD collects your Personal Data to use for the following purposes:
a. To establish a commercial relationship.
b. To manage the business relationship.
c. Identify and contact candidates for possible employment with XD in recruitment cases.
d. To administer the contractual relationship, including all its technical, administrative, and accounting aspects.
e. To elaborate controls and statistics about the people who visit our website.
f. To answer the questions, you include them in the message box on the contact screen.
g. To contact you if you request it and channel you with commercial and/or technical areas, if applicable.
h. For marketing, advertising, and commercial projection purposes.
4. Transfer of your Personal Data.
For the two preceding paragraphs, XD enabled a check box so that, under your express authorization and consent, it serves to express that you agree and that we can transfer such data.
XD will not collect your personal information for dissemination or sale to third parties for consumer marketing purposes or to send mailings on behalf of third parties.
5. Means to limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
We inform you that your Personal Data are safeguarded under strict administrative, technical, and physical security measures implemented as indicated in the Regulations of the LFPDPPP to protect and guarantee against damage, loss, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized use, access, or treatment. To ensure the appropriate security and confidentiality of your Personal Data, we implement the following security measures: (a) Encryption of data in transit; (b) Secure user authentication controls; (c) Data repository.
6. ARCO Rights and means to revoke consent for processing your Personal Data.
You have the right to exercise your ARCO rights to (i) Access your Personal Data in XD’s custody and know the details about the treatment we give them, (ii) Rectify them in case they are not accurate or incomplete, (iii) Cancel them in case you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes stated in this Notice, are being used for purposes for which we have not informed you, or because the contractual or service relationship with XD ended (the Holder will have five days, from the date of knowledge, to state what is appropriate), and (iv) Oppose and/or limit the processing of the same for specific purposes, as provided by Law. To exercise your ARCO Rights and to revoke your consent, you must submit a Request to the attention of the person responsible for the Personal Data at XD to the Contact Address or the following e-mail: email@example.com accompanied by the following information and documents:
Your name, address, and e-mail address to inform you about the response to your request;
Copy of your ID, passport, or any other official identification.
A clear and precise description of the Personal Data on which you want to exercise any ARCO Rights.
If you need rectification of your Personal Data, you must indicate the modifications you require and the documentation supporting your request.
The Responsible for Personal Data at XD will follow up on your ARCO Rights Request within the terms established by Law. Likewise, you may revoke your consent for processing your Personal Data following the procedure mentioned for exercising your ARCO Rights.
The processing of personal data of owners who are residents or whose nationality is of a country belonging to the European Union will be under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (“GDPR”).
8. Use of Social Network “Plug-ins
Plug-ins from the social networks facebook.com and Twitter can be added to our website. Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc., respectively, provide the associated services. For more information about their Privacy Policies, please visit the corresponding websites.
Xal Digital, S.A. de C.V.
Date of last update: March 2023.